Thursday 21 January 2010

Tonight's Tennis Tips

Once again, I seem to have picked the only four horses running with 3 legs!

Here are my tennis selections for tonight (Doing much better than my horses!)

Start 00:00 (GMT) Jelena Jankovic to beat Alona Bondarenko @ 1.30

Start 01:30 (GMT) Maria Kirilenkoi to beat Roberta Vinci @ 1.36

One I shall be watching with interest tonight is Dinara Safina Vs Elena Baltacha. British lass Baltacha has been playing really well here, thanks to a new training regime she is going through. She is working much harder both on and off the court lately and, while this may be heart ruling head, I think she could give Safina a run for her money. Well I certainly hope so! I will probably have a small wager on her at odds around 6/1.

NHL

I also fancy 3 in the NHL tonight:

Chicago Blackhawks to beat Calgary Flames @ 4/6
Atlanta Thrashers to beat Carolina Hurricanes @ 3/5
San Jose Sharks to beat Anaheim Ducks @ 2/5

I'm sure you don't want to hear this but..... I shall be posting my horses again tomorrow before racing starts! QUICK.......HIDE!

Good luck

Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment